< Tous les avis Savarez Carte Rouge 520R High Tension

Tim Cotterill Tim Cotterill

« Not cheap, but best performance & quality. »

Published on 01/30/20 at 02:29
Audience: Anyone
I am an advanced guitarist. I have been playing for many years. These are my 1st choice strings for performance / recital & practice.

I have a 30 year old rosewood back and sides, cedar top, mahogany neck, ebony bridge & finger board, classical guitar that makes exceptional tone and projection... these strings make it better.

They give me the best control of volume and tones, in all picking hand positions. The articulation, clarity and separation of notes, even past the 12th fret is excellent.

The Fretting hand touch must be delicate to avoid string squeak, but that comes with practice, & time.

The Tone is well balanced across treble and bass, it’s nothing overpowering. No booming bass, no glassy piercing trebles, just mellow, beautiful sound.

I have played, D’Addario, Augustine, Martin, Ernie Ball, etc. If a new set comes out I try them.... then I come back to these.

It has been so for many, many years.