Arion HU-8550 Stage Tuner
Arion HU-8550 Stage Tuner
rogercag rogercag
Publié le 02/22/07 à 08:43
- How long have you use it?

9 years

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Prcis, effective, indispensable repeated and live
At one point I got tired of being taken for a con in my dbanchant jack for connecting me with other group members ... between songs ...

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Full, I was full of tuners, I've recently bought a needle (more prcis for my acoustic, but the era, the tuners of this type (format PDAL) taient trs rare, and only Arion was in order and had the Boss ..

- How do you report qualitprix?

It's good stuff
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

I will take one more boss pedals I have seen that indeed boss

I put 8 to look more plastic than boss ... and it is not quite the same format
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Last day 2 years later:

I lower the note for the switch and once he starts raving, like I scratched a rope and hangs on THE GROUND (G), a brief get drunk, but well not really 95 yavait masses of choice !
Now I take out the peterson (250 euros, but in a format tuner pedals, jprefere buy vintage original pedals that price ...

for the true bypass I know, I also used for recording so there is interest to be transparent ..</span>