« Nickel in my pedalboard »Publié le 07/28/11 à 17:16
- LED display, with a nice blue LED that flashes in the middle (a little too good on stage but it is an advantage)
- A 9V battery or transformer
- A true bypass output (but it is not added to my things and be turned on or off makes no difference and it does not generate noise)
- Simple 3 buttons (Power, Flat, Cal)
- Fast, he found the note on the same B of my 5-string bass (which is often a lack of tuners)
- Cheap, about € 20
- Its accuracy may be 13 LEDs probably prefer some needle or a display with more LED (TU 2), but good enough for me.
- I would have liked a button to mute the output for the tuning on stage after I did not want a pedal tuner type pitchblack or TU2, we can not have it all.
- Its strength is a plastic box that looks solid but it's still plastic (but in the pedalboard is well protected)
I did not have long, so I can not judge how it ages, but having a lot of different tuners, I really like this one if only for my B but not a leaden to find (I had one or two so I can not remember the brand).
I have not tested the tuning with the microphone.
If it again I would buy without hesitation for that price, it does exactly what I wanted, Ibanez has done a good product for my taste. I am not 10 because nothing is perfect.