Behringer Dynamic Wah DW400
Behringer Dynamic Wah DW400
lolomicro42 lolomicro42
Publié le 07/04/09 à 15:44
What are the effects, types of effects available? Human voice / dynamic wah, synth
What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...), digital
Are they edited? Via a publisher Mac / PC? Alas not
What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI) Jack
Is this a rack or rack model? No

The general configuration is simple? No, it took me a few days
Editing sounds and effects is easy? With time so
The manual is clear and sufficient? ... Well! no it's all in English

The effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough? Once master yes, all played with great fingering
Which instruments do you use? My bass cort a passive action, but gives more active
Which ones do you prefer, you hate? The "pouapoua super funny is super human voice after mastering

For how long have you been using it? I use it for 5 days
What thing do you like most/least about it? The manual in English!
Did you try many other models before getting this one? Not I buy with confidence from my vendor
What is your opinion about the value for the price? Good thing is the behringer is good (it's not good boss! But still) is not expensive
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ... Oh yes now I'm starting to master it well, but my well had five short days to understand how to play bass with this pedal, I tried also on my guitars gibson sg melody maker is a P90 is this pedal is better behaved with my little les paul melody maker P90