DigiTech Synth Wah
DigiTech Synth Wah
Steffen Steffen
Published on 12/29/06 at 03:11
It's a digital pedal. Provides type wah sounds and synthesizer (robot voice etc ...)

Then, we enter a world of treasures of exploration and discovery ...

The config is pretty banal general, just a knob to select the type of effect on which we want from (7 programs are available as well, including wah-wah filter and envelopes ...) and the 3 other knobs are changed modulation of sound.

These three knobs are radically changing the color and texture of a sound, the possibilities are really huge and vast, so a board if you keep your's be careful not to touch it

The manual provides examples pleasant qq

I enjoy this pedal on my 70's and my strato Marshall, and AC is good spanking ...
You can find everything, from the robotic voice to crack at the Daft Punk, an envelope wah psyche that Dave Navarro would not refuse, a budget that provides small sparkling bubbles and bouncing on his ... And any sound can change dramatically while tweaking knobs one of which may be an advantage as a defect ....
However, some programs are qq cradingues, limits fuzz and I do not find them useful ... The only downside

I use it for 4 months now, especially his record to find a highly original guitar solos, or reggae rhythm, color is always cool ...
Price level, it is quite expensive, however: about 100 euros if I remember correctly, but the possibilities are so broad that it's worth
It is precisely this that seems infinite horizon sound that attracted me, the choice I would do without hesitation
on the other hand, it consumes a max of energy and will spend the batteries very quickly ... therefore recommended power supply sector