Godlyke announced the release of the second batch of Guyatone mighty micro series compact effect pedals.
Based on Guyatone’s Micro Series effects, the mighty micros are designed to offer “professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis” that is said to be 33% smaller and 50% lighter than the average stompbox.
New features include:
• Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis
• Top-mounted, no-tools battery compartment with “Smart Screw” and battery “Load Scope”
• Mechanical True Bypass Switching
• Ultra-Bright status LED is easily visible on dark stages
• Professional-grade component selection offers improved sound quality
• Cast Aluminum “Stomp Guard” protects Controls from damage or accidental adjustment
• Adjustable Input Attenuators allow use with any instrument or input signal
• Glow-In-The-Dark Washer for Bypass Switch offers improved visibility on dark stages
• Additional Controls with improved Functionality provide greater tonal options
• Top-mounted jacks save space on crowded pedalboards
• 3-Year Warranty
Pricing & Availability
The second round of mighty micro models will be available in summer, 2009 and features the following models:
- MCm5 Micro Chorus – Analog Chorus with Panasonic MN3207 IC and true bypass switching. List Price – $190.00 MAP – $161.50
- STm5 Compressor/Sustainer – VCA Compressor with 3080 OpAmp and true bypass switching List Price – $160.00 MAP – $136
- SVm5 Slow Volume – New features include Release and Attenuator control for use with various input signals. List Price – $170 MAP – $144.50
- TZm5 Torrid Fuzz – Transistor Fuzz can reproduce classic or modern distortion tones. List Price – $160.00 MAP – $136.00
For more information on the new Guyatone mighty micro effects, or the complete line of Guyatone products, check out www.guyatone.com.