Guyatone Mighty Micro Series
Godlyke announced the release of the second batch of Guyatone mighty micro series compact effect pedals.
Based on Guyatone’s Micro Series effects, the mighty micros are designed to offer "professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis" that is said to be 33% smaller and 50% lighter than the average stompbox.
New features include:
• Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis
• Top-mounted, no-tools battery compartment with “Smart Screw” and battery “Load Scope”
• Mechanical True Bypass Switching
• Ultra-Bright status LED is easily visible on dark stages
• Professional-grade component selection offers improved sound quality
• Cast Aluminum “Stomp Guard” protects Controls from damage or accidental adjustment
• Adjustable Input Attenuators allow use with any instrument or input signal
• Glow-In-The-Dark Washer for Bypass Switch offers improved visibility on dark stages
• Additional Controls with improved Functionality provide greater tonal options
• Top-mounted jacks save space on crowded pedalboards
• 3-Year Warranty
Pricing & Availability
The second round of mighty micro models will be available in summer, 2009 and features the following models:
- MCm5 Micro Chorus – Analog Chorus with Panasonic MN3207 IC and true bypass switching. List Price - $190.00 MAP - $161.50
- STm5 Compressor/Sustainer – VCA Compressor with 3080 OpAmp and true bypass switching List Price - $160.00 MAP - $136
- SVm5 Slow Volume – New features include Release and Attenuator control for use with various input signals. List Price - $170 MAP - $144.50
- TZm5 Torrid Fuzz – Transistor Fuzz can reproduce classic or modern distortion tones. List Price - $160.00 MAP - $136.00
For more information on the new Guyatone mighty micro effects, or the complete line of Guyatone products, check out www.guyatone.com.