[NAMM] Muse Research Receptor 2+
Muse Research & Development has announced that its RECEPTOR 2 line of Hardware Plug-in Players has been upgraded.
Included in the refresh is an increase in the RECEPTOR 2 storage capacity from 320GB to 750GB, an increase in the processing power of the RECEPTOR 2 PRO and in increase in its storage capacity to 1 TB, and a significant upgrade to the RECEPTOR 2 PRO MAX to the fastest processor in its class and a 50% increase in storage capacity to 1.5TB, according to Muse
- RECEPTOR 2+: The RECEPTOR 2+ gets an increase in drive size from 320GB to 750GB – the same size as the previous PRO model. As with all RECEPTOR 2 products, the RECEPTOR 2 + includes the Plugsound BOX collection included at no charge, and adds the Alchemy Player as well.
- RECEPTOR 2+ PRO: The RECEPTOR 2+ PRO has an upgraded 3GHz processor, and now comes with a 1TB drive.
- RECEPTOR 2+ PRO MAX: The RECEPTOR 2+ PRO MAX sees a 50% increase in drive capacity and a 10% increase in processing speed (now 3.3 GHz) - resulting in as many as 100 extra voices with which to make music.
Pricing & Availability
These units are available now, and the prices remain the same on all three models at $1699, $2599, and $3199 US MAP respectively.
Find out more at www.museresearch.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ASL SoundLab Hard Dubstep Bass Vol.2 ASL SoundLab has announced the release of two new soundsets for Native Instruments Massive synthesizer.
- [NAMM] Peavey ReValver MK III.V Peavey has announced that the latest version of its ReValver amplifier modeling software, ReValver MK III.V, is now available.
- Synapse Audio Dune 1.3 Synapse Audio released version 1.3 of its flagship synthesizer DUNE.