Hohner Blues Band
Hohner Blues Band
TheColorful TheColorful

«  Good for beginners »

Published on 10/23/13 at 03:00
I used the last few weeks for fun. It is perfect for beginners, due to its price, it has a very nice finish. But as its name suggests, this is perfect for blues. For the other style, go your way ...

I have not tried any other model before acquiring it, since it was a gift.

What I like the most is finishing the harmonica, very clean for such a low price!
What I like least is the finish of the harmonica (amazing right?). For the simple reason that I am very manic all possible traces: fingerprints on the screen ... And finish of this harmonica makes it retains all the traces. Otherwise RAS.

Excellent quality / price

I certainly referrer this choice if only I had the utility, other than entertainment