Hohner Piccolo
Hohner Piccolo
il_tizzone il_tizzone
Publié le 10/19/09 à 13:06
The Piccolo is basically a Marineband in 8/10th scale model, I have two copies, one is the one my grandfather gave me when I was a kid, I still have the cardboard box red. Both are in C, there are other tones but I've never seen the shelves anywhere.

The small size is designed for children, with a little more security issue since 2 screws advantageously replace the nails Marineband.

The top cover gets the inscription "PICCOLO" while the bottom contains the same stamps distinctions of MarineBand.

The sound is a bit different from MarineBand, wooded course, also typed Blues, perhaps richer midrange and bass, all at a much lower volume than its larger counterpart. The attack is soft, easy alterations, only requires a small effort to play puck, but the matter of a few moments to get used to.

The Piccolo is it a harmonica actually usable, is it a pleasure exotic harmonica philanthropist? Is it a toy? To this last question my own answer without hesitation that they prefer the real Marineband!