Agrandir
Johnson Guitars BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica Set

All user reviews for the Johnson Guitars BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica Set

• moosersmoosers

Johnson Guitars BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica SetPublished on 01/10/11 at 11:04
    The Johnson BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica Set is a collection of 12 harmonicas in every key possible. I've had this set for a couple of years after deciding to start up on harmonica. I felt it very necessary to have one for each key as I'm playing these along with guitar. The harmonicas come in a carrying case and mine also came with a harmonica holder that goes around your neck, although I don't believe that this comes with the set normally and it's not a great holder anyway. This was the cheapest set of harmonicas which was my main reason for getting them, but I'm glad I did as these are definitely solid harmonicas that can be used for a variety of purposes. To date I've used the Johnson BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica Set for recording as well as live shows and for a ton of messing around at home. Having the full compliments of harmonica keys makes it very easy to adapt the sound of the harmonica to whatever you'd like, rather than the other way around. It also opens up more cross-harp possibilities and in general will make you more flexible when it comes to playing harmonica. Perhaps if you've never played before it would be a good idea to get one in the key of C just to mess around with, but for those will be using the harmonica to accompany another instrument, it couldn't be more convenient to have the Johnson BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica Set. I got mine on eBay but this is also available on Amazon, although there isn't a plethora of full harmonica sets out there. If you're a more experienced harmonica player I'm not sure that these would suit you best, but for a person relatively new at playing harmonica, the Johnson BK-520-SET Blues King Harmonica Set couldn't be better!