Suzuki Pipe Humming PH-20
Blueslavander Blueslavander
Publié le 05/14/06 à 23:56
Commenons dabord while the subject FCHE: finish

- Lharmonica comes in a small cloth bag with a clamping Lanir, the nest material not tip top and on top there is a small cut on the front.
- Some marks on the cylinder lextrieur (lgres they are certainly made by the machine that engraved the name and brand lharmonica)
- Part of Part Detachable lintrieur (on the edge) did not silent nickelbr /> - And especially the edges of the cylinder is not right and will not Fully into the grooves of the plates.
Jose esprer I came across a bad SERIES.

Lharmonica is comprised of a cylinder in which the mattress embote most part Detachable for lon vibrato that can be placed either right or left. I find this Systm plutt ingnieux, quickly and two screws to disassemble in seconds doeil, we must also put the mattress / sheets other brands but it's still vrifier.

The mattress is mtal painted black, probably that of Hammond, the plates are the same as those of the Promaster and the cylinder and the part is chrome Detachable lextrieur priori and nickel lintrieur.

We are surprised at first by the size and weight. The grip is plutt enjoyable, the play also comfortable trs cest, cest even his strong point, even better (my opinion) that the Promaster, it m took a while CC adaptation but I've made my trs soon

The sound is softer than my Promaster valve (which is normal) has a little less gloss as well (certainly a cause of black paint), in fact it should have the same sound as the Hammond I lay thus replaced by the bed of my Promaster EST to see and almost the same sound as this one, may slightly a little dull.
The vibrato is pretty easy couraging, Part Detachable napporte actually not much more sensitive because it can go, I think Quil A silent add to the game in order to facilitate avoid the discomfort between the hand and face. My exprience as quite limited in this area I think lon must do more with.

Most
- Look
- Simplicity (assembly disassembly)
- Trs enjoyable play
- Possibility to put a box spring / plate / strip dune another brand (vrifier)
- Versatile

The -
- Tui
- Finishing (amliorer)

Finally I find this MODEL quite versatile, with a simple OF USE trs ct visual, I regret my purchase, but AIM java a better finish. Personally I would recommend a beginners quil seen a cabbage is easier than the Promaster.