Cambridge Audio Azur 640A
Cambridge Audio Azur 640A

Azur 640A, Hi-Fi Amplifier from Cambridge Audio.

vangogh11 08/17/2008

Cambridge Audio Azur 640A : vangogh11's user review

• Partager
It's funny: I happened the same adventure, one hour after the start of a copy that I had just bought. The first half hour, so good. Then I put it out for dinner. After dinner, I want to listen to a piece of Chopin and there, nothing: the LEDs are lit, the CD (CVS 640 Cambridge, as well) runs obviously, but no sound comes out! I turn off both devices, the on again, nothing to do. The CAP5 does not blink either. I drop. I turn it off again and will take my shower, getting ready to go to sleep. However, puzzled, before going to bed (and to sleep in peace), I make a last attempt: I turn once again the two devices (the player and the amp) and then, lo and behold, the LED drive Cd located on the front of the amp turns off and the amp starts to smell burning! I unplug everything at once and go to bed, determined to bring it for service. What do you imagine that it happened the next morning? I do a final test before packing up for the service and to be there, divine surprise, he starts to walk normally for hours. The sound is there, and the smell of scorched disappeared. I did not understand and still do not understand what could happen. Since I live in fear. Regards.