Harman/Kardon AVR 3000
Harman/Kardon AVR 3000
manufou manufou
Published on 05/18/07 at 22:54
I use the AVR3000 for 5 years and the user interface is extremely practical and easy to use. DD and DTS decoding is correct, the settings of the five channels very easy with the help of sound sensor built into the remote. The power section with 4 * 40w or 2 * 50 is extremely limited to small systems and speakers to very good performance which is not my case so I use the AVR only as audio video preamp outputs thanks to its pre out that power amplifiers of higher power.
In terms of reliability I regret still change the battery of memory (a few tens of euros) after 2.5 years because I switched off the amp completely between 2 sheets that do not too obviously. I also had a small breakdown of components (one hundred euros) to be deplored. So I would say that reliability is average, although it continues to make me the services I requested.
In summary the April allowed me to enter the world of HC and I could help him "grow" through its inputs and outputs rather complete. His party does not allow amplification Hifi use except perhaps with high performance speakers that I have not tried.