Pioneer is launching its own line of Hi-Fi amp, including the VSX-819H.
- Three HDMI inputs
- Two component video inputs
- Three digital-audio inputs (two optical, one coaxial)
- Onboard Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Automatic speaker calibration
- Auto Level Control (keeps commercials from being louder than programs)
- Connect your iPod via USB and browse your songs with an onscreen interface
- Sirius-ready, with onscreen interface
The biggest missing feature is the lack of analog video upconversion—which is available on the step-up VSX-919AH ($400).
Pricing & Availability
Available, $300 list price
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] SPL unveils Pro-Fi line SPL is to introduce its new Professional Fidelity line, which claims to bring studio-quality sound to your living room.
- Marshall launches the Acton multimedia speaker Marshall introduces Acton, its smallest Bluetooth speaker in its multimedia range, available in two finishes.
- Sony unveils a high resolution walkman Sony will introduce at the IFA Conference in Berlin a new portable audio player that supports uncompressed audio formats.