[MUSIKMESSE] SPL unveils Pro-Fi line
SPL is to introduce its new Professional Fidelity line, which claims to bring studio-quality sound to your living room.
SPL's Pro-Fi line is composed of five models, all based on the VOLTAiR technology:
- The Director DA converter and Pre-Amplifier combines two units in one: a reference-class preamplifier with six inputs (2x analog and 4x digital) and both balanced and unbalanced outputs as well as a reference-class DA converter for PCM up to 384 kHz and up to Double Rate DSD (DSD128).
- The Performer s800 Stereo Power Amplifier is a stereo power amplifier that delivers 2 x 285 W to 4 ohms loudspeakers. In Bridge Mode it delivers 450 W into 4 oder 8 ohms.
- The Phonitor X headphone amplifier and pre-amplifier offers connections for headphones operated both balanced and unbalanced, with up to 3.7 W output power. It claims to deliver particularly realistic playback on headphones, while also being able to be used as a preamplifier to drive power amplifiers or active monitors.
- The Phonitor e headphone amplifier offers connections for headphone operated both balanced and unbalanced, with up to 3.7 W output power (but without the preamp feature of the X version).
The Phonos RIAA Phono Preamplifier is a preamplifier for record players using either moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) cartridges. The equalization curve is according to RIAA and suitable for all vinyl records since 1954. The RIAA filter is designed after Douglas Self. The Phonos delivers up to 70 dB gain for MC cartridges and 51 dB gain for MM cartridges, making it a particularly powerful phono preamplifier.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Easter Sale at Plugin Alliance For Easter, the Plugin Alliance offers 5 special deals including a $19 "surprise egg plugin".
- [NAMM] SPL announces two 500 modules SPL introduces its very first two 500 modules, the DeS de-esser and TDx transient designer.
- $130 off SPL Transient Designer plugin This Monday's Plugin Alliance Xmas Calendar door has revealed the SPL Transient Designer at $69, 65% off its usual list price.