< Tous les avis Teac A-R600
Teac A-R600
dudulachandelle dudulachandelle
Published on 05/29/06 at 16:59
It's a solid amp.
I bought to have hi-fi quality and due to its power (2*90W RMS).

It has served a double purpose (for money reasons): During weekdays I use it in my dorm room to listen to music at low volumes and on weekends it has been to garages, trunks and even on the streets amplifying the vocals of a punk group for two years, with the volume always on the verge of feedback, LOL. It has a mic preamp and I can assure you that the overheating protection works wonderfully. The potentiometers are solid and scratches are discreet. It's powerful.

I currently use it with my Studio lab 102 speakers. The combination is homogeneous. Sound is slightly colored, but it remains precise and more or less linear. So it's perfect to listen to vinyls, CDs or watch a film with not too demanding expectations.

It's not a remarkable amp, it has a good sound, it looks nice, but that's it.

The pros: Attractive price and overall quality.
The cons: screw terminals (for the speakers)