JBL L 150
JBL L 150
altec&co altec&co
Publié le 01/07/08 à 03:28
Proud owner of the Swiss pair of speakers since its inception, I can tell you that despite my purchases later, no other speaker does not offer me this wonderful mix of depth, lightness, speed, lack of coloration. My other JBL could be better on a given test, but always at the expense of other qualities that always made me finally return to the L 150. Here there is no ear fatigue (the tweeter has a lot to 033), the soundstage opened wide with no sense of limits, and there are of course its "monitor" to breathe life she knows the records that it was so dull before. At the end of the concert, before removing the disk, I have still some time to get out of that fullness of sound that only the L 150 I have managed ... procurer.Ses two defects found and as often in the JBL top woofers to regroup every 15 years.