KEF Cresta 2
KEF Cresta 2
vince carter vince carter
Publié le 03/01/08 à 08:39
How long have you use it?
It's been about a year, nothing to say.

- What is so special that you like most and least?
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
this is the first time I have a system in much audio quality and is therefore the first pair of speakers that I have so hard to compare, but I love these speakers, the highs are very own net, you really feel a soundstage with instruments well separated.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
So good, for 150 euros you nikel speakers, jamo S708 I had before the column was 200 euros and that's too bad that so little is made of the best bass and treble I'm talking not.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yeah I was lucky to have bcp these speakers, I was really board tt the world that has too much money and not too much room, with a lil NAD amp for me is the mtn nikel.Bon pb is that only a few tunes g jvai ruin me with a top model in such iQ5 minimum lol