< Tous les avis Bang & Olufsen BEOMASTER 1900
fuzzstone fuzzstone

«  hi fi vintage »

Published on 04/17/13 at 04:26
Value For Money : Correct
I use it recently, but it was one of my old dream to own one. the opportunity is presented and I really wanted to have a set time and consistent knowledge, the Beomaster 1900, Beogram 1902 and the platinum pregnant BeoVox S45 3-way. I also own the Beocord (cassette) in 1101 but not the cable to the receiver connected to the amp.
This amp although a fair bit of power (2x30W) fits perfectly for home use in a not too large room.
At low volumes, the sound is full, not too low as often provide current sets (the beast has 35 years anyway ..), a high volume, fine presence, a flattering even if its not quite at the HiFi amp vintage mid / high end of the same period (eg Marantz 4230). In any case for listening to vinyl trend 70's rock, it does it well. And marriage with the speakers in the brands seems, says the different opinions collected here and there, make a return to the sound level.
use is quite simple, the softkeys with LEDs above are classy and brings a certain sweetness in the use of this device.
I did not serve me very outdated tuner function with 5 adjustment knobs for five presets, as a K7 deck, not connected by no fault of cable. But I'm curious to listen to my old tapes ROIR (blast off the Fleshtones ... humm) when I would find one.
a good option for those who want to have a tuner quality vintage amp very reasonable price.
is that this device starts to get old, and unearthed copies in perfect condition becomes increasingly difficult. In addition, not very easy to tinker or even element to take into account at the time of purchase, but for those who want good material, has a time or B & O had both design and technology, it is an essential amp.