Epiphone Sheraton II
khronegon khronegon
Publié le 05/12/10 à 02:25
Mine was made in Korea.

The finishes are quite correct in general and blameless for a guitar of this price.

The decor may be a bit responsible for my taste, but it gives him something more.

I did not like the varnish, which is very "plastic" (all the guitars I've had is the one I was most purpose). The junction body / neck has a "line", a join in the nail ... I found it weird .. Looks like the body and neck were glued and hand polish then ...

Aside from that, the guitar has classic features:
2 humbuckers,
2 tone,
2 volumes,
a switch 3 positions
tune o matic bridge with stopbar,
22 frets.

Everything works fine. I will let you search the site for Epiphone other features.

The handle is round, like Gibson rounded is the profile that I prefer.

The color "natural" is very beautiful.

The pickguard is super ugly I think.

In use, the guitar is very nice. Nothing to say about the gameplay, though the guitar is set as good as another.

It can be a bit heavy and bulky in hand ...

I have not noticed it stung cons of the head.

I'm having a problem ... I have no need for a hollowbody but I love their mouths ;-) Also, I bought a long time that I sell pretty quickly because there is no need ...

Sound level, I found it very correct, it touches on all styles available to him, the sweetest jazz to rock the most sustained ...

The Epiphone pickups are not so horrible that would have us believe ... That limit if I prefer not to 498T and 490 R of my Les Paul Studio (SH1 I expect to replace them).

My config 'is in the photo on my profile.

I did not keep it long, I had acquired OCCAZ ', and I sold at the same price (need money for another guitar).

I am pleased two or three months in all, free.
The value for money is excellent in fact. ;-)

I liked the overall look of the guitar despite Deco charged.
I liked the sound of the guitar although it is not too much to my musical tastes.
I even liked the mics ...

I did not like the varnish. I did not like the pickguard.

I find that to enter the world of hollowbodies is a choice that seems quite sure: all those considering buying a hollowbody not too expensive should try a Sheraton II. There's something for his money, obviously.
And if wrong, it sells well enough, because there is a demand (I sold mine in 24 hours). This is not negligible.

I do not regret it either, I found a beautiful white LTC Edwards LP 100 for the same price, much better suited to my tastes.

I put a good rating for the quality / price ratio.