Ibanez AG75

Guitar made in china.
2 single coil pickups
A 3-position selector
2 volume 2 tone

The quality of this guitar is amazing! Very easy to play, not heavy (for a half case) and with his typical blues / jazz. It is easy to find a sound.
Only downside: access to treble is not clear.

I bought it as a complement to other guitars have a round and warm. I use it with a tube preamp for recording and I must say that I 've been really surprised by the recordings!

It has been nearly a year since I played on this guitar and even guitars that are worth 6 times its price at home, I must say that I find difficult to part with it! It is super fun to play and it brings the warm sound fits perfectly with what I'm doing now (funk / blues / jazz / rock).
In my opinion, for 341 € and nine, the value is simply unbeatable and I remake that choice without hesitation!