Ibanez AG86
. Floating Bridge ART-1 + tailpiece VT100DX
. Mcaniques oil bath
. Fittings chrombr />. Slecteur 3 positions
. 2 volume knobs and 2 knobs of Tone

APRs have adjusted to the rglages pulling the strings I use (12/54), the race was in April trs enjoyable.
CHAC is easy to acute until the 17th cargo, such as a cutaway acoustic.
It is balance and enjoyable, like in RPET scne.
Natural sound is plug before plutt good, although it lacks a little serious. But this is not an acoustic guitar!
The sustain is good and the natural vibration of the body against the belly reminds the vibration of a classical guitar. It plutt nice.
Once connected, all goes well, the guitar is good, the knobs are effective, the selector silent, three distinct positions, sounds thick, rich bass and lower midrange.

I learned to play rock trio and I like his "marcageux" it comes out on boosted channel of my Fender Deluxe.
In his clear, it is trs soft, with no soft agressivit what.
Its a large and serious plutt lctrique guitar has served me well for concerts without a bassist.
But the microphones are missing a lot of PCHE and precision. But that price is dj trs although the rest is so good quality.

I use it for a few months and I am satisfied with TRS.
Rumor has praised the musical and afienne MRIT of the series of Ibanez Artcore. I got ignored and I confirm that these are good affordable guitars.
It rpond much what I expected of it, say it's a pais to the rock trio.
I like the vibrations and feedback coming out of his crate Fully hollow. (As opposed to the drive MODELS Gibson ES 335 that are not Fully hollow) J'espre the violin will always be as good After a few years of use.
This is an excellent qualitprix.
When I install microphones BareKnuckle stuff instead of Ibanez, I think I have a gem in the fingers (for 750euros all inclusive).
PS: To try it in store, make sure the foam insert between the bridge and removes the fund does, otherwise the vibrations are not transmitted to the box and it sounds like a gamle t the.
My notes reflect the price of this skyscraper.