Ibanez JSM100 Prestige
Ibanez JSM100 Prestige
jojolafreu31 jojolafreu31
Publié le 06/10/08 à 01:19
Made in Japan (Phew, that's not a "Made in Corea" or "Made in China" but as it describes a "Made in Japan" ... and shows!)
Two pickups Ibanez Super 58.
1 volume and a 1 micro Tone
The handle is round less than a Gibson, but also large and a little more than a pais Strato
The manufacturing quality is obvious
Book in a deluxe holster plus a protective velvet!
Having a possd Artist in the 80's, I find this quality that has made Ibanez (Japan) mark references.

The handle is extremely comfortable but it is better not to have too small hands.
Trs Access in acute right
Trs good ergonomics, the guitar is in balance on the knees
The weight is consquent (type 335 with through-beam)
The sound is remarkable balance over the entire range of the guitar.
The pickups give a lot of serious heat. IDAL is for Jazz.
The micro acute powerful enough with a good DEFINITIONS trs, can work on saturation.

Being in a register Jazz / fusion this guitar suits me perfectly.
I play on an AER Compact 60 + a V-twin mesa boogie prampli.
The sound is warm (semi-hollow humbucker +) is a versatile instrument, but in typical mdium trs beautiful sound with a clear position intermdiaire (But you can not find esprer the foil of a stratocaster)
I love the bold position well micro serious when I play with the thumb and crunchy sound that j'obtient with the microphone and my fever prampli lamp.
The sustain is wonderful.
For the rest it's not a guitar to heavy metal!

I have this guitar for a week and I love dj compltement.
Between her and me for life dsormais! ;)
I hsit a split second with the Gibson ES137 that for a price equivalent does not hold in violin making. Heritage is only able to compete with her in this price range, but in terms of design and sound I prfre widely Ibanez
I think its currently a little "green", can only s'amliorer over time.
The report is qualitprix trs honnte because manufacturing is irrprochable.
I would do without this choice hsiter. I have no regrets. Although sr hurt the wallet, but when you see the price of a 335, it is actually not that CHRE ...