Whale Whalebone 55
cazu cazu
Publié le 03/18/10 à 16:57
Nothing to add to what has been written previously.

On the model I bought in 2005, I had to change the bridge due to a manufacturing defect in a piece that was curling a rope. (After arranging and selling super fast!)

microphones Seith lover ... I find them good but not extraordinary in terms of versatility. We actually found all of the Gibson ... less heavy ;-)

split the micro: well done!

The neck is flawless. I am surprised that a colleague (below) does not arrive at the correct setting. Often feel that a rope-plank bridges are due to the bridge with the screws "float" times. the choice of strings can be? I use "regular" but it is possible to mount tie harder. the flexible rods seem inappropriate.

Sounds easy to find for blues, funk and all that sort of thing. for heavy goods sounds bold, it washes well. ... basically, it sounds (almost) as a LES PAUL.

it works on everything: Marshall and Mesa Boogie. I'm pretty big fan of rock sounds Ricans 90s (Aerosmith Bon Jovi ...). this guitar fills me for this style. it should hurt the bare metal.

I use it since 2005 fairly intensive, but alternating with a Telecaster and a Start and a wicked U.S. Ibanez for metal.
It holds very well against.
small disappointment, gold disappears quickly mechanics and bridge. she resents perspiration.

With the experience I would do this election ... unless my finances allowed me to aim higher. Excellent quality / price / weight