Whale Whalebone 55
Anonymous
Published on 11/18/06 at 03:13
The dj t CHARACTERISTICS have mentioned. Personally I would say that the production is good but not great, has a straplocks dailleurs compltement dviss dune after weeks on my guitar ... on the other hand I find that the string height is perfectly fine but that do not montes dorigine the road, I would recommend taking up a stronger, fortunately the guitar comes with a set of strings over pais ...
I do not put even when only 7 because these small dtails manufacturing are still annoying daut quil vitable easily!

The neck is thin and really enjoyable to play trs was easy in 24 cases of ACCS to the double cutaway. For or against the one on Earth back down a little cest in terms of weight, the price for this was not the best wood used for this type of guitar, the guitar is really a comparison lgre les paul example but even in this kind of MODELS, and we know that the wood is of great importance in the sound ...
It is the only rel default of this guitar because it should not kid ourselves, the sound is incredible for this price, not need an ton of effects, "the sound" this guitar has no concern .

Of course, this guitar is versatile trs but moving more to use blues rock and jazz. I use this guitar with a roland amp modlisation but also Simala amp. Even with a modest amp roland cube a 30W, you get great sound especially with the mesa boogie amp simulations (I add just a tube screamer and a wah wah) by just what is quil as grain reach the limit of saturation, with the neck pickup, it sends STRID and when the fingers are hot property after dune a half hour of play I can tell you what comes to me chills playing blues improvisation or playing the SRV or Gallagher for example. As against the pickup appears to me too sharp to me and much less sharp than the rest, maybe I do not exploit it enough or too bad ... the split is really a idegniale, it allows davoir sounds thinner type strato pentiomtre of playing the Tone.

I use that for a month but this guitar as I always bluffing. one never tires of playing every day for hours! (Well in my case). Note qu'esthtiquement really nice but hey the nest not concern the guitarist I believe ... I was looking for a guitar SOND well rounded and warm (and not too expensive) to play the blues and SRV type of things a little more rock and I am especially fills this versatility between blues and jazz rock. I tried other models in ECTT price range including Fender Mexican and the comparison is even no need to be, this whale has a tural identity in sound. The report price is exellent quality! I would do this choice with his eyes closed!