Yamaha AES1500
Yamaha AES1500
Pierre LH Pierre LH
Publié le 01/13/08 à 14:28
Handmade (of course) in Japan in the factory Yamaha Music Craft (tbc)
22 frets on a set neck, rosewood fingerboard.
The body is a curly maple veneer.

The two pickups are DiMarzio Q100, both in singles and split via the push on the two tone knobs. Three switch positions, so many possibilities of sound enough.

Comes with hard case.

Very easy to handle, very nice.
It's a large guitar, it's weird at first ...

The volume and tone are very efficient and very thin, generally there is nothing to say about the acastillage and equipment.

Little noise when even when the microphones are both single, it's a bit annoying. That's why only 9 / 10.

The range of sounds is pretty amazing, sounds very clear, fine and full of sharp, sound thick, round and warm. Note sustain quite impressive ...

The woods are not, however extraordinary, but the sound quality really is class.

I use it since October 2006.
what I like most is the range of sounds I can get, especially the sound obtained when the microphones are both simple.
I installed it a 11/52 game spun dishes is the best report I found today. I think even try pulling a flat spun higher still.
for the price (1500 €), I do it again this election is clear.
I play jazz and jazz fusion, it fits perfectly! From rock to jazz Bebop I always find my sound, and I always say "ouha this sound," it makes me want to play is huge.