DiMarzio DP153 Fred
DiMarzio DP153 Fred
Joe-Rhys Joe-Rhys

«  Applying a micro intressant be explored ... »

Publié le 10/28/10 à 15:09
I mounted this week on a Chinese imitation Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 bodies mahogany table Saddle flame.
I tried and availing oneself of a lot of models, custom wound DiMarzio tone zone and air box (mounts on my parker fly deluxe), EMG 81, DiMarzio Tone Zone,
seymour-duncan SH1, DiMarzio custom wound on Mount musicman axis, GFS H05 ...
I like the fact that it sounds as good as its clear that its saturated.
excels in its clear the game in hand, its is really saturated, and the nuances mdiator are transcribed.
v that I bought on ebay almost half price than what is found in commerce, the report qualitprix is unbeatable.
with exprience, I want to buy other pickups because I am not the man a microphone!
ah! ah! ah!

Images linked to this review

• photo