< Tous les avis EMG H4
EMG H4

Humbucker guitar pickup from EMG belonging to the Passive series

narwutus84 narwutus84
Published on 05/23/05 at 03:33
I am the User deopuis 6 months and am very happy jen masi I think go to active EMG, masi is on for the price of 2 passive pickups jaurai not even an active masi AC is a choice.
jaime hard heavy sound with a lot of meduim allowing fiddling well Lampl davoir a very good sound, malgrs it is not emg 81 or else it is the same quadn very good microphones cquipe guitars between 500 and 1,000 euros in general.

yes i essaay many model passive else brand is the DiMarzio which is not too bad but I prefer LEMG for its precison and EMG EMG is ...

the price quality ratio is ok by nine against it's still expensive masi okaz in general we found between 60 and 70 euros, which makes it a very good price and risk donern a new life your average guitar range.
if I had a choice again with the small budget javai I do it again, they are a micor lentr top of micor so I do not nesiterai ranges.
against her by these micro connected to a battery as assets allowing davoir a higher output level but we just cut if desired on for about distortion