Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model
Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model
phaesis phaesis
Published on 11/19/08 at 05:54
I possde this mic on my LAG since 1993
the sound is hot, rock hard rock and even see if the amp mtal permits as my Hughes & Kettner Trilogy, it is possible to have beautiful clean sounds much easier if you split the micro, the beginners there silent with mounting SERIES / parallle prfre in editing and I double and Splitter simply because I think he had too much power in his clear, use disto no concern whatsoever for crunch sounds, or with max distortion frankly if you have a problem with the change of micro amp or effects, ct power I could compare the EMG it is powerful and can be more transparent to the game of guitarist besides, I've just put together a (SH4) on a WSL has a good violin but trs ncessite microphones more suited s short a killing! Otherwise I have tried other Seymour Duncan SH2, SH4 and SH6 ct double all good microphones but DIFFERENT from each other SH2 SH6 a nice little nag what goes into it and do not forget also that dpend that a lot of guitar, wood guitar ... but do correct testing it's worth so much that I always SH4 advance in case ...
the distorted sounds are excellent there is plenty of power
Micro trs trs versatile high Russianness, its equilibrated go I put 9 / 10 because perfection is not of this world ... well it's clear there are always better, but considering the price is exceptional, in fact I have no action at Seymour Duncan or win a trip
if you want to pay for this microphone: myspace.com / dominiquevassart