< Tous les avis Randall RG 100 G3
Randall RG 100 G3

Hybrid Combo Guitar Amp from Randall belonging to the RG100 series

Kirk_esp Kirk_esp
Published on 02/15/07 at 07:47
100 Watt Technology "ValveDynamic" lamp 12AT7 in pramp t Mosfet transistor for the power.
2 x 12 Celestion Seventy 80s
2 channels 3 modes
Gain 1: Classic hi-gain
Gain 2: Modern hi-gain
Clean boost with
Master volume
Indpendante EQ for each channel
CONTRL Voicing and Contour of the OD channel
Spring Reverb with rglage indpendant on each channel
Effects loop with level CONTRL
Line out
Footswitch included
Approximately 30kg (yes it's heavy: D)

Trs intuitive handling, manual unnecessary. The EQ is quite ffective CONTRL especially the contour of the canal OD. The boost allows the clean channel really boost the signal (one senses the lamp).
Operation is super simple, it is the appropriate mix of mediums and contour and motion.
With the EQ noon dj sound is not bad.
I put 8 because he must matriser mix medium / contour.

This amp matches my expectations. I play mostly metal but in the broadest sense: Black Sabbath Sepultura through Metallica, Pantera, Maiden ... Sometimes I also play softer stuff: AC / DC, Led Zep ', Rolling Stones ... the amp cash without problem.
I use a Cort X6 rises in TB-6, it sends STRID! Noise level is trs trs versatile. In clean, its strength is plutt sounds warm and round (in the neck pickup is a rgal). The crystalline sound is not bad either in split but could do better. If one pushes the pramp with the TB-6 get a crunch too pronounced perfect for 70's rock. The sound is round and Dfine. The lamp is Submitted! The clean, the reverb is trs class does not allow too many follies but still a true analog reverb alive.
Distortion is in the foot. We start with a lil bluesy overdrive saturation ENOOORME! We feel the bass (2x12 "closed compels) is ecstasy for large palm-mute. Thanks to a contour moving from its almost a fuzzy distortion and rich dark bottom mdiums.
The gain I use only two solo: it is too powerful for me. OD2 as it should be his job, it is apparent although a good mix of EQ for that channel would not have tons of refuse.
I do not use the voicing switch I think it makes the distortion too dull.
The reverb is working on the OD channel, it provides a little grazing the sound is nice.
I put 9 because the sound is excellent but one of the best CONTRL OD2 t have fun.

I have been using PRS 5 months, and it gives me satisfaction Entire.
I use both in rpt in my room. Besides, it sounds good low volume a bit of compression.
Before I acqurir ssay the Ibanez TB100r (too synthetic), the Marshall Mg100dfx (too dry clean, cheap effects and disto blah ...), the Peavey ValveKing 212 (horrible! Amp lamp that I deprecated; transo less certain), the Randall RG75 G3 (missing "prsence sound" of the 2x12 ").
I think it is among one of the best in the report qualitprix.
For 520 I would do without this choice hsiter.
Quality manufacturing suprieure many competitors and the sound is in there!
DARK!