< All Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1 reviews
Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1
Barrin Barrin

«  A small ravenous beast! »

Published on 08/27/13 at 23:24
I bought the kit version of Do It Yourself.

Midi Connection

Powered via 9V battery or via an AC adapter 9V DC pedal kind.

It must be able to solder electronic components correctly. If there are sellers who offer the version that is already installed all but the price is higher.
Personally I started in welding, I'm a complete beginner and everything went pretty well.

The manufacturer's website provides all the information to be welded same (diagrams to support).

The sounds are really good. This is a hybrid analog / digital. I find my account.

It produces very big sounds you wonder where it comes out to see the small size of the module.

Personally I suggest you opt for acrylic housings of the parent company, they are very well finished.

I have a few months.

I bought it on a whim because I wanted to get into the DIY kit and I confess that I do not regret. But if you start first start with simpler and cheaper modules. History of making your teeth :)

very good value for money, especially if you take the kit to be up even. it takes a little time, patience and attention to detail but what satisfaction play a isntrument be even we did!