JBL Synchros S200i
JBL Synchros S200i
vetjc vetjc

«  Very very good ear in general! »

Published on 07/03/14 at 06:17
I use it for a month, I use a lot in the ear (bose intra AKG 340, Sony MDR EX ...) and it really is a choice I do not regret. I bought Outlet 49 € and it is unfortunate that there are no more because I would have taken a step ahead ...

I tested the headset in different conditions, audiophile listening, mastering, mixing. Traveling a lot, I wanted a good headset to do everything (the stuff that does not exist ...). I tested with different headphone amplifier (modified flac ipod, iphone, headphone TRIO mindprint, headphone output Mackie Big Knob (you need an adapter).
The port is comfortable. It is extremely lightweight. I have relatively small ears and a relatively tight conduit and it is not easy to find a good in-ear. There is no problem.
I listen to all styles and mostly synthetic electro.
It is equipped with a command compatible iDevices (hence the i on the reference). It is a little too high on the cable falls on the cheek. Here can be painful if we move.

It looks solid and it is more beautiful (it is only my opinion). The cable is unfortunately noisy. Sheath is relatively hard (flat cable) and when the tape, the sound of shock means. It is quite unpleasant (-1 for that).
It is equipped with traditional tips in three sizes S / M / L ...
He has a record that can have the game (the diameter of the plug seems small compared to normal) and cause spitting if one seeks (-1 for that too).

The big plus is the sound is detailed, balanced ... it's really a treat. Can grow without saturation. More sound insulation is rather extensive and comfortable.