bioman666 02/01/2005

Shure E2 : bioman666's user review

• Partager
Sound: It is good trs, trs net Retailer finally widely suprieur that can offer a pair of standard Earphone ...

Insulation: trs good, little balls quis equivalent prs (long live the scientific REFERENCE!)

Comfort: Yeah, almost. It is the only default. has not hurt, but if I could do without it, I will. In fact, I do. I only use them when I have to sing (there's a story bizare phase which I can not hear my voice when I approach the microphone, which unfortunately is Necessary for singing, I had to choose: to a delay to hear me (yeah it's real hack) or invest in ear ...) m'enfin is nothing catastrophic is bearable two hours! but as our RPET last between 5 and 7 hours .... Gnant has become after a while, that's all.

the edit 01/02/05: For comfort, I do not know if my ears were softened or if they are the plastic caps, but it became much more bearable, especially I install a lot russi faster ... on the other hand, with hindsight, the quality of sound is a bit odd. While it is true that one discerns remarkably instruments ... but I feel that a lack of generally low (even in the enfonant as a nag) and the soufflle appears fast enough ... But they seem reliable and robust ... I'll keep you posted!

I do not regret that choice