Creamware Pulsar II
oliveoil oliveoil

«  Excellent work environment »

Published on 11/04/11 at 16:28
The presence of six DSP Shark capable of providing synths, effects, samples, etc. .. without me eat all my power machine.
My G4 at the time was in 32MB RAM with an SD of 250 on OS 9.
I'm running Cubase which was itself appealed to the pulsar, so Recycle
I just needed a small table, listening and my Ensoniq MR 61 :-) (great machine).

Super stable platform on OS 9 and Windows XP the rest I've never tried.
I stopped at the 4.x has a maj (I do not remember the exact release more)
Link with Cubase VST 5!
No problem to run a dozen audio tracks purely
Latency less than 10ms ok

GETTING STARTED

No worries of installation.
As for starting at the time the environment was very innovative and it took me a while to adapt. After a time my config start up, no problem.
Compatibility side my big concern was that Creamware has never released a version for Mac OSX then after 3 years managing a dual machine, I changed platform.

I used it for at least 7 years without worry, I would have paired with a second time if I could! Yes, I would do without this choice problem.