E-MU 0404
E-MU 0404

0404, Internal PCI/ISA Sound Card from E-MU.

benwa 11/22/2004

E-MU 0404 : benwa's user review

• Partager
- Motivations? Price, number of inputs and outputs, input-output format.
- What use? Modelling
- Config? PIV 3.0C, 1GB Corsair RAM, P4C800 motherboard, 120 GB SATA HD, Win XP SP1

No problem with installation, quick installation trs in less than 20 minutes and yet I do not have the mass of exprience in assembly / disassembly of PCI cards.

Tlcharger the latest version of driver, no problem of installation.

I plugged the card inputs the outputs of my little mixer (Berhinger MX802A) for several reasons:
- Bnficier pr-amps
- You can connect your card my stuff (bass, scratches, microphones) without having to slip pniblement derrire my CPU.

GETTING STARTED

Many say that the PatchMix is ​​a real head-case ... bein not so much that eventually the dernire doc in French is admittedly a bit heavy but the examples they supply for use with a particular software are clear.

The "sessions" come standard also allows a simple and fast.

A single problem since rgl, I dtruit ears with a violent larcne Get You Started when I log on XP that I had not used since the installation of the map. APRS paramtrage a small (and declining earnings using the default session) more problem at the start of the session XP).

Otherwise I work in Sonar with no problem especially 3.

Exellent quality price ratio, but my exprience is not yet enough to judge consquente in the long term.

I would put the notice days later with more luggage because at the moment by reading and recording a single track simultaneously, no problem ... but it certainly will come one day to another! ;).