1/138
M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96

Thread 'what u hear' on audiophile?

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 'what u hear' on audiophile?
Hi all,
I usually use this handy tool 'Audio Record Wizard' to record stuff, could be mp3s but also audio from the line-in. Now, yesterday i bought this new soundcard, an Audiophile 2496. So i started ARW to record something from the line-in, but the recorder cannot find any sources :/
So i checked the original Windows sound-thing (bottom right), but on "record" i cannot select any sources :o Should i select sources for use from the M audio delta control panel? Or is there another way i can record "what u hear"? any suggestions about other software that is M-audio compatible?

%1$s a écrit Hi all,
I usually use this handy tool 'Audio Record Wizard' to record stuff, could be mp3s but also audio from the line-in. Now, yesterday i bought this new soundcard, an Audiophile 2496. So i started ARW to record something from the line-in, but the recorder cannot find any sources :/
So i checked the original Windows sound-thing (bottom right), but on "record" i cannot select any sources :o Should i select sources for use from the M audio delta control panel? Or is there another way i can record "what u hear"? any suggestions about other software that is M-audio compatible?

anquah,

Hello! The best thing to do first is to find out from the either the makers of 'Audio Record Wizard' or M-Audio which programs are compatible with the hardware. Start with your interface and find out if M-Audio supports general programs through the windows drivers (they sometimes do). Also, see if 'Audio Record Wizard' has an audio setup or a preferences option that will allow you to specify the M-Audio interface that you are using. Start there and let me know how that turns out.
ive tryed to set m-audio sound card to friends comp. it wouldnt do. and then i ve tryed to install on my comp. it worked perfectly. and the reason was.... i had windows xp professional...
he didnt...
:)