- Made in Korea, no longer manufactures this day
- Body type "cutaway" small
- Prampli Fishman Classic 4 Active
- Made in Dropper: 20 pieces per month
- Body stocky, rosewood fretboard with and handle mahogany
- The cost of the body and the head of the handle are rolled with Saddle flambr /> - The fretboard inlay is a stylized drawing of a flower with a REPRESENTATIVES an insect and a bird in perloid, apparently unique design each guitar.
- Beautiful finish, no burr, polish looks well made.
- A black and white edging travels throughout the body the rear
- Channel pleasant without being either too wide or too thin, apaisseur Pleasant
- Good to acute ACCS.
- Trs good ergonomics of a small body, trs balanced.
- Trs sound pleasant, but not agressivit low tufts, crystal clear highs and especially beautiful mdium trs.
- Ben I wanted to buy me an acoustic scratch to replace an old classic, my style is all anything, say ax british rock wholesale.
- 1 month
- It is really well done trs, trs finished and beautiful.
- Yes a takamine (remember the model), a seagull, but even if I could repartire with one of these two models, the kelly had a little more level look.
- Trs good value I think I paid 800euro new