- What audio connections Mono / Stereo and headphone, microphone, MIDI In / Out
- How many sounds and styles available? Are ditables?
* Touch Dynamic
* 100 instrumental sounds.
* 29 sounds of drums and percussion.
* 100 accompaniment styles
* 50 pieces of dmonstration.
- Has he an effects section? Features fill-in, sustain and vibrato.
- What are the characters of squenceur? ... nothing specially> memory for recording and playback.
- The configuration gnrale Is it easy? yes it is not the hardest
- The edition of sounds and effects is it easy? more or less, it is so the rest of this kind of feature is useless
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ... qqs succinct explanatory pages
- How long have you use it? one year (but to be honest I t's so that in one year he had to stay at home three months, however at this moment I pass a friend watch less than I the quality)
- What is the particular feature you like best and least? not lovin
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? lol but I have not the
- How do you report qualitprix?
Cheap but you get what you pay for ie not much
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ... not (big dception)
The CK65 is dcevant short, I am not a pianist, I took the keyboard to learn and make mao. but the sounds are so pourraves pass that was 10 minutes longer want to play in the mao bp is not the sound but it was not terrible tjs the touch and is a novice who says it. I should have put more than 50 ds real master keyboard or keyboard brand Yamaha and Roland.
mm is not an adviser beginners