Fenix by Young Chang TB4000D

All user reviews for the Fenix by Young Chang TB4000D

Audience: Beginners Value For Money : Correct
  • eccecceccecceccecc

Nice board for beginners, but...

Fenix by Young Chang TB4000DPublished on 06/11/15 at 16:15
    I had a Fenix TB4000D once in early 2006, I guess. What can I say about it? The sounds and styles are overall good, it's very easy to use, and could be a nice choice for beginners.
    There are some glitches, though. I don't know if it was my unity or if those things are factory problems, but one of the keys (don't remember which one now) was harder to touch than the others. And some styles were with wrong bass lines (i.e., when I hit the "C" chord, it played as "B", while all the rest of the style was correctly in C). I ended up replacing it with another keyboard.