[Musikmesse] Korg introduces the Pa300
Korg unveiled at Musikmesse 2014 the new member in the Pa arranger keyboard family. Meet the Pa300.
- 61 velocity-sensitive keys
- Improved RX (Real eXperience) sound engine
- 128 voices of polyphony
- 128 oscillators
- Filters with resonance
- PCM sounds equivalent to the Pa600 collection
- More than 950 factory sounds and 64 drum kits
- 256 user sounds and 128 drum kits
- Built-in 16-track sequencer
- 5” TFT TouchView color touch screen
- More than 310 styles, 8 favorite banks and 3 user banks
- Improved Guitar Mode 2 for guitar parts
- Improved MIDI GM section
- MP3 player with transpose and time shifter features, compatible with the most common lyrics and score files
- 4 master stereo effects (125 algorithms in total)
- Programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke and MP3 files, with instant setting recall, custom lots, filter and ordering options
- 3-band EQ for each song with custom setting storing
- 4-band parametric EQ
- 2 x 13W Bass Reflex speakers
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (type A and type B)
- Storage to USB drive
- Footswitch/pedal input
- Headphone output
Full details of the Korg Pa300 are available at www.korg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Kurzweil Forte demo Kurzweil introduces at Musikmesse 2014 a new digital piano that features the innovative Flash Play Technology.
- Korg Kross Review Two years after Kronos, Korg keeps on developing its workstation range ─ this time with its most affordable model yet.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Waldorf Streichfett We couldn’t miss Waldorf’s new Streichfett string synth, so we rushed to his booth at Musikmesse 2014 for a demo.