Yamaha PS 6100
BeyondTheVeil BeyondTheVeil
Publié le 01/11/08 à 10:29
Five-octave keyboard (61 keys), touch synth.

Connections:
MIDI (in and out)
Auxiliary in
Auxiliary out (2: left and right)
Tape Interface
headphone jack
taken to expression pedals

Sounds:
19 votes for the "orchestra" (Polyphony: 8 notes)
19 votes for the "solo" (polyphony: 1 note (sic)!)
6 votes for the "low"
40 rhythms
drum kit
sounds non ditables

Other:
CONTRL pitch (no pitch bend! but little button that turns the rear of the keyboard to tune the instrument)
transposer
Bass Auto Cord System
effects: Corus, together, sustain (off, I, II), touch respons to the solo part.
possibility to record what you play (but a note polyphony for each game! (orchestra, solo, bass chord, chord manual)

Trs simple configuration, no need for manual (I did not matter), even if I do not know how some things (including the interface "tape").
For sounds like the effects, and likewise for the rhythms, there is that btement press the buttons!

This is my first keyboard, the one we bought me a Nol while I did not even play and I did not INTERESTED although trs . Great sentimental value for me, as it is on this keyboard that I learned to play. Even when there is a lot of blowing amps, and sounds are really trs carrment dpasss same means and for some (may be from the vibraphone, the bo you music, harpsichord (better than some other more Volusion synths) and classical organ (his sound is also the prfrable some synths yet more expensive)) . APRS, each with its gots ... It is best suited for small beginners.
It is clear that at present, I would do not have that choice. But even when the keyboard input from me great satisfaction. He is now twelve o'clock matre keyboard which I connect my expander 15 mu, while waiting for another synth.