Yamaha PSR-210
Yamaha PSR-210

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the PSR series.

vpn vpn
Publié le 02/27/09 à 01:02
Lger touch, not noon. Polyphony I do not remember but I remember a box with some rhythm on its saturation is reached soon enough!

I played on this keyboard for 5 years, I still do but I use it more. It is a keyboard input range. I have very fond memories good enough at the sounds, styles. The handling is intuitive and easy. However, we can blame him touch dynamic useless (but very common on these keyboards Lger touch input range). A force today keys get stuck and are Ingals must say it is somewhat dated. the manual: never opened!

C'tait the 210 a classic of the era saw its price

Overall opinion: This is not a recess synth to learn to play piano! Nor to become a musician to learn, however, confirmed it would be possible globally. But in this case attention to the price because I would much prfrerai any yamaha synth nine taient if the same price!