Ultimate Support APEX AX-48
Ultimate Support APEX AX-48
ipm ipm

«  I should have started with him! »

Published on 12/13/12 at 14:10
Few days of use forceful enough

I had X supports with double support RTX strong, but ugly and not practical for installation disassembly ...

I came across an ad on lebonc ... at a price completely broken. I immediately called to take and this is happiness!!!!!!

first: 40 seconds to assemble or disassemble clock!! the weight is very acceptable and the whole is not bulky

then, everything is concealable and collapsible structure in, portable with a handle, it is clever, discreet, it is well thought out.

I put two keyboards of the 90s, making each about 15 kilograms, a little worried, I was immediately reassured by the stability and especially the fact that it does not move even with a dynamic game.

cables are cleverly attached in clips along the structure, it is finished.

the best is the possibility of extension support, adding additional arms and other options available

Obviously, I do not think that putting a heavy keyboard is ideal. It is especially important to position the keyboard up to get a correct center of gravity.

Anyway, I'm happy to have FINALLY found support PRO and BEAUTIFUL