or
Create an account

or

Thread X5D MANUAL - UNDERSTANDING

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 X5D MANUAL - UNDERSTANDING
I AM MORE MUSICIAN THAN TEKKIE SO I FIND THE MANUAL FOR THE X5D A BIT OF A NIGHTMARE TO USE, IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WITH A MORE USER FREINDLY VERSION OR CAN I GET LESSONS ON LINE !
Quote from chrisRKS:
I AM MORE MUSICIAN THAN TEKKIE SO I FIND THE MANUAL FOR THE X5D A BIT OF A NIGHTMARE TO USE, IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WITH A MORE USER FREINDLY VERSION OR CAN I GET LESSONS ON LINE !

I almost didn't answer this because ALL CAPS POSTS on forums are usually annoying spam, but what I would do chrisRKS is search the hell out of youtube tutorials. Sometimes you'll see tutorials in non-english languages, but they still aren't too much of a doozy to follow.

I'm like you in the sense that I'd much prefer not spending my time studying a manual when I could just play music, but sometimes you have to. However, in my experience with keyboards, sometimes it's also helpful to look at people test out and switch between the presets, which I believe you're able to do on sites such as this one: http://www.vintagesynth.com/korg/x5d.php. Good luck
Good advice, David. Thanks for that!