BPM StudioTechnik CR-10S
Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity 20 mV / pa
Polar pattern cardioid
Equivalent noise level 16 dB-CCIR 468-3
Max. 130 db sound pressure level (k <0.5%)
Output impedance 200 Ohm
Input impedance 1000 Ohm
Operating voltage 48 V Phantom
Dimensions 50 x 175 mm
Included accessories Suspension, flight case

Micro beautiful building, solid and reliable.
A-10dB pad
A bass-cut pad
Suspension medium soft

Right to 100Hz with 7kHz 2 dB and 3 dB 3kHz 15kHz

I have this mic for 15 days. The sound is trsdfini, the intelligibility is good trs. In the low and lower mdium has a good color on the flesh trs enjoyable voice and lgre prsence hump in the high-mdium for easy mix. The output level is lev and cash out the pressure. It is in line with Neumann's even deeper which gives it its personality. Unless this is the effect of novelty I prfre same as the U87's grain from the bottom-left mdium Submitted to the end of the mix and gives a natural consistency rare voice without causing any blurring drooling. I think he has the clarity and intelligibility trs close to U87 with more flesh. This type of its benefits to many acoustic guitars (just a little less beautiful than the KM84), electric guitars, pianos, bass-cons. This is a microphone for voice that works well elsewhere trs. In use I found the ease of U87 for vocals and versatility of the U89. It is a bit of sound moves away AKG C414. Its color is not a gadget seller, it's a real workable and trs in place when you're derrire the console. In fact it's more a functionality that color.
I ordered from BPM to 407. Unbeatable! At this price I do not know anything comparable, it gives me appropriate to replace trs effectively U87 or U89 from what I do and I do not regret at all the new ease.