CAD introduces an evolution of the U37, the U39 USB condenser microphone equipped with a headphone monitoring circuit.
The new CAD U39 is a condenser microphone which extended frequency response allows for recording both voices and instruments.
CAD included a TrakMix chip with a headphone output and a level control and the mic ships with a USB cable and a desktop stand.
- Condenser microphone
- Unidirectional polar pattern
- Microphone frequency response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Digital audio resolution: 16-bit / 48 kHz
- TrakMix headphone monitoring section with a 300 mW output and a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Metal construction with protection grille
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows
Discover the new U39 at www.cadaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.