CAD U39 USB microphone
CAD introduces an evolution of the U37, the U39 USB condenser microphone equipped with a headphone monitoring circuit.
The new CAD U39 is a condenser microphone which extended frequency response allows for recording both voices and instruments.
CAD included a TrakMix chip with a headphone output and a level control and the mic ships with a USB cable and a desktop stand.
- Condenser microphone
- Unidirectional polar pattern
- Microphone frequency response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Digital audio resolution: 16-bit / 48 kHz
- TrakMix headphone monitoring section with a 300 mW output and a frequency response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Metal construction with protection grille
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows
Discover the new U39 at www.cadaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New dual AMS Neve 1073 DPX preamp AMS Neve will launch in a few weeks a new two-channel version with extended features of its flagship mic/instrument/line preamp, the 1073 DPX.
- Meris designs API 500 modules Meris is a young Californian company that debuted last year with audio modules in Lunchbox format.
- New MAD-Max powered monitors Modern Audio, US importer for the ProAc brand, offers an alternative to the Studio 100 monitors which have been discontinued.