CAD U39 USB microphone
CAD introduces an evolution of the U37, the U39 USB condenser microphone equipped with a headphone monitoring circuit.
The new CAD U39 is a condenser microphone which extended frequency response allows for recording both voices and instruments.
CAD included a TrakMix chip with a headphone output and a level control and the mic ships with a USB cable and a desktop stand.
- Condenser microphone
- Unidirectional polar pattern
- Microphone frequency response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Digital audio resolution: 16-bit / 48 kHz
- TrakMix headphone monitoring section with a 300 mW output and a frequency response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Metal construction with protection grille
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows
Discover the new U39 at www.cadaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.