JZ Recording Equipment Black Hole SE
The Black Hole SE is a cardioid condenser microphone with one large, true electrostatic capsule inside the compact head made by new golden drops technology.
The new capsule has a single, less centre tap diaphragm and patterned variable sputtering, using specially mixed alloy for coating.
It has new generation integrated shockmounting. The Black Hole SE has five year warranty and is made in Latvia by handcrafted and tested approach. The retail price of BH-2 is USD 1895, 00 (EURO 1299, 00) and it will be presented at Prolight+Sound show in Frankfurt (hall 4.1, booth F 80).
"The new mic will be in the same quality and has the same design as Black Hole. The main difference is that it is produced as fixed cardioid microphone and price tag is less expensive," said Juris Zarins, designer of the microphone. "I think it is the right gear for everyone who is looking forward to recording as professional, also in home and project studios!"
The characteristics of Black Hole SE:
- Cardioid condenser microphone.
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit.
- One large, true electrostatic capsule inside the compact head.
- New special capsule with single, less centre tap diaphragm and adjustable backplate.
- Patterned variable sputtering of diaphragm, using specially mixed alloy for coating.
vIntegrated capsule shockmount.
For more information, visit their web site at www.jzmic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zaxcom Deva 16 Zaxcom today announced that it is now shipping the Deva 16, a new 16-track hard disk audio recorder designed for use in film and television production.
- Behringer releases new driver for Vista Behringer announces the release of their new USB ASIO driver v.2.8.14 featuring full compatibility with all 32-bit versions of Windows Vista
- Allen & Heath ZED-12FX and ZED-22FX Allen & Heath Adds FX To ZED Mixers.