Lauten Audio has begun shipping its new microphone, the FC-387 "Atlantis" model.
- Type: 31.25mm dual large diaphragm pressure gradient transducer microphone
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure-8 selectable
- Circuit: Low-noise solid-state FET
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20Khz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise Level: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR –36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz
- Special Features:
3-way Polar pattern switch
- Connector: 3-Pin standard XLR
- Power Requirement: +48V phantom power
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.