[NAMM] Genesis launches the FET version of Genesis
MXL announces at NAMM 2013 the FET version of the tube studio vocal microphone Genesis.
- Pressure gradient 32mm capsule
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- FET circuit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -30 dB re 1 V/Pat
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 140dB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 81 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB
- Size: 47mm x 225mm / 1.85 inches x 8.86 inches
- Weight: 0.95lbs/431g
- Red body and Gold Grill
- Mogami cable
Visit www.mxlmics.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Alesis adds the MultiMix 10 Wireless mixer Alesis introduces at NAMM the MultiMix 10 Wireless 10 channel rack-mount mixer suited for smaller clubs and venues.
- [NAMM] Allen & Heath ME personal monitoring Allen & Heath introduces at NAMM 2013 a new personal monitoring system, with the ME-U monitor Hub and ME-1 personal mixer.
- [NAMM] Behringer launches the iX16 iPad mixer Mackie has now a competitor on the digital iPad mixer market, with Behringer introducing at NAMM 2013 the new iX16 digital mixer for iPad.