MXL announces at NAMM 2013 the FET version of the tube studio vocal microphone Genesis.
- Pressure gradient 32mm capsule
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- FET circuit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: –30 dB re 1 V/Pat
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 140dB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 81 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB
- Size: 47mm x 225mm / 1.85 inches x 8.86 inches
- Weight: 0.95lbs/431g
- Red body and Gold Grill
- Mogami cable
Visit www.mxlmics.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.