Rode updates its NT1 condenser microphone
Rode will release in January 2014 a new version of its NT1 condenser microphone.
For this new version of the NT1, Rode performed a rebooking of the body with a mate black finish and added a new 1" HF6 capsule, quieter electronics and a Rycote Lyre capsule shock mount. The microphone is manufactured in Australia.
- Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Max output level: +8dBu (1kHz, 1% THD @ 1k Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -29dB re 1V/Pa (±2dB @ 1kHz)
- Dynamic range: 128dB SPL
- Max SPL: 132dB SPL
- Signal/Noise ratio: 90dBA SPL
- JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Weight: 395g
The new NT1 will be available in January 2014 for the price of £239, and will ship with a Rycote SMR shock mount with removable anti-pop filter and a pouch.
Another version of the mic with a RM2 clip will be available later in 2014.
Rode adds that the NT1-A is not discontinued.
More info at www.rodemic.com/nt1.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.